Complementing the overall conference theme, two more special tracks in addition to the five announced previously for SPT 2017 have been proposed.
Reminder: The December 5 deadline is approaching for abstracts/proposal submissions.
Each track provides its own Call for Papers:
- A New Planetary Orientation for Philosophy of Technology in the Anthropocene? (proposed by Vincent Blok., Pieter Lemmens, Jochem Zwier, and Hub Zwart)
- Artefacts, Design Practices, and Engineering Knowledge (proposed by Sabine Ammon, Rafaela Hillerbrand, and Sjoerd Zwart)
- Pedagogical Pragmatics: Teaching Ethics and Philosophy of Technology (proposed by Glen Miller and Qin Zhu)
- The Philosophy of Biomimicry (proposed by Vincent Blok and Henry Dicks)
- Questioning the Grammar of ‘Critical’ Infrastructures (proposed by Anais De Keijser and Anshika Suri)
- Technology and the City (proposed by Michael Nagenborg, Remmon Barbaza, Margoth Gonzalez Woge, Taylor Stone, and Pieter Vermaas)
- Technology Translations: Philosophical Interactions across Disciplines and Application Domains (proposed by Albrecht Fritzsche)
For submissions to the main conference and more details, visit the conference website here.